Start the year with maximising your skincare routine!
There may not be a ‘fountain of youth’, but the way we treat our bodies can, of course, preserve youthfulness or even reverse aging.
Here are a few suggestions to maintain youthful skin:
1. Moisturize your skin daily: Look for a herbal day cream that consists of SPF and Edelweiss plant stem cell extract which is known for having antioxidant, anti-aging and skin conditioning properties. The cream should provide intense hydration, be fast-absorbing and able to re-plump skin.
2. Follow a healthy diet: An imbalanced diet not only affects your health but also your skin. Therefore, it is important to consume foods that encourage healthy skin renewal. A diet comprising high-vitamin foods such as fruits, salads and natural juices are rich in anti-oxidants that help provide moisturization and maintain naturally glowing skin.
3. Add a night cream to your skin care regimen: During the night time, skin cell production doubles and skin layers are renewed. While sufficient sleep is the key to flawless skin, enhance this process with an herbal night cream consisting of botanical extracts, by applying it right before sleeping. Night creams work overnight to provide intense hydration making your skin visibly youthful.
4. Protect your eyes: The area around your eyes is sensitive and most susceptible to developing the first signs of aging. Use a herbal under eye cream packed with Edelweiss plant stem cells, which will soothe tired eyes. The cream would help gently nourish and hydrate the tender skin around your eyes, leaving it bright and youthful.
5. Take a break: Today’s fast-paced life and increased stress levels lead to emotional as well as physical distress. Stress contributes a great deal to skin-aging. Dull skin, fine lines, and wrinkles are signs of aging that are accelerated due to stress. Indulging in a calming activity such as yoga or meditation can help detoxify your body, balance hormone levels and relieve you of stress. So, give yourself a break every now and then to rejuvenate your mind and skin.
All in all, adequate rest and proper skincare will keep you looking younger than your actual years!