Beautiful eyes truly make a person beautiful. Eyes are the first thing that makes a person influential. Eyes speak much without words. Taking good care of them and making them shine enhances your overall personality and attitude.
Needless to say, cosmetic market is full of various types of eye makeup products which contain synthetic material in them. Eyes are a sensitive part of the body, therefore taking care of them through natural treatment will provide natural beauty to your eyes.
Tips to prevent your beautiful eyes from losing their shine
- Reading in inappropriate light for too long can damage the beauty of eyes. Keeping the book or paper too close to your eyes can make you squint and cause redness. There should be a distance of at least 10 inches between them.
- Frequently wearing makeup for too long and lenses can also suck all the natural beauty from your eyes. The delicate skin around your eyes is worn out from wearing heavy makeup. They make it lose the sensitivity of your eyes.
Remedies to keep your eyes look beautiful
- To make your eyes look absolutely stunning, the most natural remedy is drinking at least 2 liters of water in a day.
- Consume lots of vitamin A and vitamin C through carrots, squash, spinach, papaya, citrus fruits etc. You can choose to take omega 3 supplements after consulting your doctor.
- If you find your eyes restless and heavy, here’s a simple method you can use to relax them. Rub the palms of your hands against each other so that they are warm. Keep them over closed years for few minutes. Repeat it a few times and you would know the difference.
- Remove the eye makeup properly with makeup remover. Rinse them with water thereafter. Wipe the eyes with a soft towel to dry them.
- Here is one more way to make your eyes sparkle. Keep a bowl of hot water and ice cubes ready. First take an ice cube and rub it around your eyes in a circular motion. Then take a cotton ball dipped in hot water and keep it over closed eyes. Repeat the whole process for about 7 to 8 times. You will immediately feel your eyes freshen up.
- Prepare a black tea by adding a teaspoon tea leaves to a 1/4th cup of boiling water. Strain the tea and keep it in the fridge. When it is cooled down, dip cotton balls in it and place them over your eyelids. Repeat it for 15 minutes to get the best results.
- Take some Indian gooseberry and keep them soaked in a bowl overnight. Strain the water in which they were soaked and wash your eyes with the same. You will find your eyes refreshing and sparkling.
These were some of the effective natural beauty tips for eyes that can enhance the way your eyes look. You will find your eyes more attractive and something to get lost in. Wait no longer!